Wednesday 24 July 2013

who is in the garden this week

Well this week I've been enjoying sitting in the sun and shade reading a bit of Austin.  Whilst sitting I could hear a loud constant buzzing of the bees and the see the fluttering of white butterflies. 







I love that my garden seems to have lots of plants that encourages these visitors. They are so important to our environment so I try and plant native perennials and bee/butterfly friendly plants along side my fruit and veggies. 











Then to my surprise I reached down to get my drink and saw a little snail sat at the bottom of the chair leg. I don't put anything down to get rid of slugs and snails. Plants just have to cope with these little garden poppets.


I love sitting in nature and know I am blessed to be able to enjoy the restorative of the outdoors in my garden and the creatures that visit me there. 

1 comment:

  1. I love being in the garden but watch out for those pesky snails they are a bain

    ReplyDelete