Friday 27 January 2012

tea and cake save the day



Well hello from wobblymouse, this is how my afternoon started yesterday, full of paper, card, photos, glue and good intentions.  I had a number of cards I wanted to get made, friend and family birthdays, blank and wedding cards were all on my list. But after having a creative mental block I didn’t get as much done as I’d hoped. 
However, with some help from the cat, plenty of cups of tea and a rose and white chocolate gluten free cup cake which had survived since I made them on Monday, I eventually got 2 birthday and 3 blank cards made. 


6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland Wobbly MOuse.

    Like you I eat way too many cakes (though not GF) though I am hoping to explore baking in that area soon. And like you I also hope to pick up some home crafts.

    Your card are fab. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warm welcome to blog land, I love your foodie blog some lovely veggie food that I think I will be trying out

      Delete
  2. Are you suggesting that those lovely cats were getting in the way? I'll have a word with their mum - she's had to tell their little brother off this week for putting his paws in the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a great photo of one of them sat right on top of all the crafy bits and pieces, hope their little bro is ok and not all stitched up!

      Delete
  3. Oh for a rose and white chocolate gluten free cup cake...I haven’t had a decent one for, well...let me think now...at least a couple of days...poor me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Green Dragonette, thank you for joining me on my blogging journey, sorry your cupcakes have run out, I will have to put the recipe on my blog so you can make your own.

      Delete