Saturday 28 January 2012

Some days make you smile by surprise

Well I thought yesterday was going to be a horrible day. I missed talking to my best friend in the morning and the rest if it was to be filled with trips to the dentist, the hospital for blood test and picking up prescriptions.  How wrong could I have been?
This was one of the views that greeted me on the walk through the park to the hospital, others may well be appearing on my cards in the near future.  I find nature so inspiring it has a way of really pulling you out of yourself.

The squirrels really made me laugh, now I know lots of people think they are vermin, but as a mouse I must stand up for my bushy tailed brethren, they always bring a smile to my face!
 As I walked back through the park I decided to pop into the little cafe for a lovely cup of tea and a gorgeous slice of cake (my treat for the dentist saying my teeth and gums are in good shape). 
I then had a very successful trip to the local Hobbycraft - they still have a sale on!
Then to top the day off I was able to meet up with a good friend for some food and a natter.
So overall a very lovely day just goes to show you shouldn’t judge the day on how it starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment